Friday, August 22, 2008

I Won! I Won!


Well I laughed out loud when Judy "the foodie" Asman emailed me saying that I had won the first of a series of challenges over at FohBoh. The challenge was to dream up a catchy name for a new food service website. FohBoh™ is the first, leading social-business network for the global restaurant industry. My entry was "DinnerForAte.com". My personal favorite was another entry by another author - "EatYourHeartOut.com".

Well my burst of creativity won me $50. and 1,000 FohBoh points. I was quite honoured by this. Who'd a thunk it eh?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!

Sounds like a winner to me.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Andrew. If you'd like to join in or just follow the next challenge, go to FohBoh.com

ED

 
More blogs about http://brandcorral/blogspot.com.