Tuesday, December 30, 2008

(Snatch Your Coin) Follow up...

The web is a great thing. One of my regular readers from down-under, Robert Kingston commented on my "How To Snatch The Golden COIN!" article over at Small Business Branding Blog, and brought to my attention - Zentact - an automated service that does exactly what I am discussing in my article. Although I do this effort manually, Zentact is doing it using your address book for the basis of whom is contacted. Filling out a profile of each contact, gives Zentact the data it needs to flag information that might be of interest to that contact of yours. Here I thought I was being clever :) From the reading I've done on Zentact, it is a great tool for your brand relationships.

No comments:

 
More blogs about http://brandcorral/blogspot.com.