Monday, August 22, 2011

When Is It Time To Call In The Pro's?


I'm in the process of expanding my services and part of that involves extending the range of my WI-FI. If you've even looked into bridging you might agree that it's a daunting topic. I understand the premise behind it, but when they get into set-up that's where my eyes cloud over. FYI: I am miserable with wiring. Setting up a stereo confuses me very easily. In - out, out - in - yikes!


Well today I called in the big guns. I figure that yes I could figure it out myself (muddle through if you will), but frankly I've wasted enough hours on this one. I have better things to do with my time. Maybe is just a guy-thing, but every issue I tackle, I figure that I should be able to figure it out. Years ago I even tried to learn basic because I thought, "how hard could programming be." Well that never happened. Today I am very impressed with those who make programming their passion.


What are you wasting your good time on that, like me, you should be getting help with? Designing your own website maybe? Or, perhaps you're doing your own books. Maybe you're looking to save a few bucks and learning how to file your own tax return. Get real for a moment, how much do you really know about tax laws? I know nothing about them and I don't want to know. As a matter of fact having professionals handle my money issues makes me more money because of their unique knowledge.


If I can, through this little article save one entrepreneur from tearing their hair out trying to figure out something they have no business trying to figure out, then boys and girls I've done my job.


Now put down that ego and get back to what you love!

No comments:

 
More blogs about http://brandcorral/blogspot.com.