Monday, April 9, 2012

Feed Yourself First!

It's first thing Monday morning. As I sit here contemplating the week, I'm thinking about what efforts I'm involved with that help my own brand.

I have one networking event, a sales seminar with Jeffrey Gitomer, a peer-to-peer meeting, and a strategic lunch with a connector to determine joint opportunities. Every week I commit to efforts that feed my brand. I consider these to be the physical components of my overall marketing strategy. When ever I am "out there" you would see me in my black attire. This conforms to my brand image. My shirts are a quality black dress shirt with my logo and slogan embroidered on it. I get a lot of compliments on the quality of the shirt. I purposely chose not to wear a golf shirt, but a classy dress shirt.

Online, there's blog articles to write this week for Noobpreneur.com and SmallBusinessBranding.com, a newsletter to get out. On Wednesday my weekly branding tips get delivered at 11am. I regularly comment on discussions in my Linkedin Groups that I subscribe to.

Aside from these efforts, I meet with consulting clients live and via telephone. All of the above efforts are part of feeding myself. I read a lot as well. Everything together keeps me focused and attune to my brand. The wheels are always turning. Most small to medium size enterprises that I consult with, have their strategies for success as well. How do you feed yourself every week? Every week you have to nourish your brand.

What's on your menu?



No comments:

 
More blogs about http://brandcorral/blogspot.com.