Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Check out my New Book, "101 Branding Tips!"

Click HERE and see a preview of my new book, "101 Branding Tips, practical advice for your that you can use today!" Order it directly from Blurb.com

If you're looking for ways to make your brand stand out and keep you moving forward to your goals, the book provides you with 101 ways to do just that.

This is what Annie Bartlett, the Company Doctor says about my tips:
"You know, Ed, I’ve said this before and I’ll say it again. I love your tips. They’re easy to wrap your brain around and actionable immediately. What more could you want?"

and Greg Stojanov, Electra Supply:
"Ed's collection of branding tips is long on experience, you would think Warren Buffet was discussing this book when he said, "price is what you pay, value is what you get."

and Mikel Smith, Nature Baked:
"My 2 cents? Ed Roach is a branding genius! Each tip is simple to understand, easy to apply to our branding strategy, and highly effective. We start every branding meeting with one of Ed's tips and it always unfailingly provides each meeting with a solid focus for discussion."

...to quote a few.






No comments:

 
More blogs about http://brandcorral/blogspot.com.