Monday, December 31, 2012

Inspirational quotes

The CUSBA Linkedin Group had these terrific quotes posted this morning. They were compiled by http://mycomeup.com/ I hope you enjoy them as much as I did.

# 1 - IKEA founder Ingvar Kamprad
“Only those who are asleep make no mistakes.”

# 2 - Warren Buffett, CEO of Berkshire Hathaway
“Rule no. 1: Never lose money. Rule no. 2: Never forget rule No. 1.”

# 3 - Steven Jobs, Apple Co-Founder
“You can’t just ask customers what they want and then try to give that to them. By the time you get it built, they’ll want something new.”

# 4 - Andrew Carnegie, Carnegie Steel Company Founder
“As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say. I just watch what they do.”

# 5 - Ingvar Kamprad, IKEA Founder
“Only those who are asleep make no mistakes.”

# 6 - Aristotle Onassis, Greek Shipping Magnate
“The secret to business is to know something that nobody else knows.”

# 7 - Carlos Slim Helu, CEO of Telmex, America Movil, Grupo Carso
“When you live for others’ opinions, you are dead.”

# 8 - Sam Walton, Walmart Founder
“We’re all working together; that’s the secret.”

# 9 - Richard Branson, Chairman of Virgin Group
“We’re going where no one has gone before. There’s no model to follow, nothing to copy. That is what makes this so exciting.”

# 10 - Oprah Winfrey, CEO of Oprah Winfrey Network
“You become what you believe. You are where you are today in your life based on everything you have believed.”

# 11 - Ted Turner, CNN Founder
“I just love it when people say I can’t do it, there’s nothing that makes me feel better because all my life, people have said that I wasn’t going to make it.”

# 12 - J. Paul Getty, Getty Oil Company Founder
“If you can count your money, you don’t have a billion dollars.”
 

No comments:

 
More blogs about http://brandcorral/blogspot.com.